Cooler temps, showers headed into region | Weather
CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV)- After two mornings of light rainfall across the region,
cloudy conditions are giving way to spots of sun Tuesday afternoon.
WBTV Meteorologist Al Conklin says the high will be in the upper
70s with the chance of isolated showers and thunderstorms coming after 3 p.m.
Conklin said a chance of showers will remain for the
remainder of the week but we will see a significant cooling taking place
Temperatures will be 10 degrees below normal, Conklin said.
Wednesday's high will top out at 74 degrees with overnight
lows in the 50s.
Normal temperatures will return by the weekend.
Copyright 2012 WBTV. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Hickory
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Lincoln Co. Lieutenant named “Employee of the Year”
- Investigators find 22nd meth lab of year in Lincoln Co.
- Man shot by deputies during standoff released from hospital, taken to jail
- Charges dropped against Lincoln Co. dad in kids' deaths
- Report: Woman stole $4,000 coin collection from man "helping her out"