Cooler temps, showers headed into region | Weather
CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV)- After two mornings of light rainfall across the region,
cloudy conditions are giving way to spots of sun Tuesday afternoon.
WBTV Meteorologist Al Conklin says the high will be in the upper
70s with the chance of isolated showers and thunderstorms coming after 3 p.m.
Conklin said a chance of showers will remain for the
remainder of the week but we will see a significant cooling taking place
Temperatures will be 10 degrees below normal, Conklin said.
Wednesday's high will top out at 74 degrees with overnight
lows in the 50s.
Normal temperatures will return by the weekend.
Copyright 2012 WBTV. All rights reserved.
Top Hickory Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Investigators honored after elementary teacher busted, convicted in child porn ring
- Woman convicted on drug charges from 2011 case
- "Baker's Dozen" indicted on meth charges, more arrests likely
- "Music Millie": 80+-year-old woman teaching inmates in youth prison
- Man to be deported after serving time for sex offense