Intersection closed for main water line repair | Transportation
An intersection in Hickory will be closed Wednesday so repairs can be made to a main water line break.
Traffic lanes at the intersection of 24th Street NE and Springs Road NE will close at 9 p.m. so City of Hickory Public Utilities crews repair the leak.
Officials say that if all goes as planned, they hope to reopen the lanes by 6 a.m. Thursday.
Anyone travelling in the area is asked to use alternate routes, and to expect delays at the intersection.
If you have any questions, please contact the City of Hickory Public Utilties Department at (828)323-7427.
Upcoming Events near Hickory
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Lincoln Co. Lieutenant named “Employee of the Year”
- Investigators find 22nd meth lab of year in Lincoln Co.
- Man shot by deputies during standoff released from hospital, taken to jail
- Charges dropped against Lincoln Co. dad in kids' deaths
- Report: Woman stole $4,000 coin collection from man "helping her out"