Youth and Adult Tennis Lessons at Hickory Parks and Recreation | Events
The Hickory Parks and Recreation Department announced they are giving tennis lessons for youth and adults starting next week.
The youth lessons are for ages 5 and older.
The lessons begin Monday, January 28, at Hickory City Park, located at 1515 12th Street Drive, NW.
Eight lessons will be offered for $48 for City of Hickory Residents, and $53 for non residents.
Clinics will be offered Monday through Friday from 3:15 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
Kathy Kim will provide instruction and organize youth teams for match play. Assisting Kim with youth teams and instruction will be Jennifer Wolgumuth and Susan Ray.
Kim is a past USTA National Teacher of the year in 2002 and was inducted in the Catawba County Sports Hall of Fame in 2004.
Participants may register at the tennis courts any day after school.
For more information, please contact Kathy Kim at (828) 322-4643 or Donna Andrews Hickory Parks and Recreation at (828) 261-2248 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events near Hickory
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Officials: Water line leak forces closure of 2 lanes of Hwy 150
- Officials: Hwy 150 closed after fatal Mooresville wreck
- Report: High school PE teacher accused of texting, touching student
- Charlotte high school placed on lockdown after suspicious package found
- Plane found in Lake Norman sank in 1974, officials say
- Man shot by deputies during standoff released from hospital, taken to jail
- Charges dropped against Lincoln Co. dad in kids' deaths
- Report: Woman stole $4,000 coin collection from man "helping her out"
- NCIS-Carolinas cite Sheriff's Office for support in high profile larceny investigation
- Unwanted prescription drop off this weekend