Aging and Elder Care workshop scheduled Tuesday | Events
HICKORY, NC (WBTV) - What’s Normal About Aging? This issue will be addressed in the first session of a series of Aging and Elder Care workshops.
Participants will learn the differences between normal and abnormal aging. Future sessions will deal with common diseases associated with aging and elder care including dementia, Alzheimer’s Disease and stroke. Family issues, care and living arrangements, family caretaking, taking care of the caregiver, death and dying, first aid and home tips, are topics that will be addressed in this series of free workshops, which are planned for the first Tuesday in each month. To register for this series.
Date: Tuesday, February 7th
Venue: CVMC Health First Center, Hickory
To register, or for more information, call 828.485.2300.
Upcoming Events near Hickory
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Lincoln Co. Lieutenant named “Employee of the Year”
- Investigators find 22nd meth lab of year in Lincoln Co.
- Man shot by deputies during standoff released from hospital, taken to jail
- Charges dropped against Lincoln Co. dad in kids' deaths
- Report: Woman stole $4,000 coin collection from man "helping her out"