Aging and Elder Care workshop scheduled Tuesday | Events
HICKORY, NC (WBTV) - What’s Normal About Aging? This issue will be addressed in the first session of a series of Aging and Elder Care workshops.
Participants will learn the differences between normal and abnormal aging. Future sessions will deal with common diseases associated with aging and elder care including dementia, Alzheimer’s Disease and stroke. Family issues, care and living arrangements, family caretaking, taking care of the caregiver, death and dying, first aid and home tips, are topics that will be addressed in this series of free workshops, which are planned for the first Tuesday in each month. To register for this series.
Date: Tuesday, February 7th
Venue: CVMC Health First Center, Hickory
To register, or for more information, call 828.485.2300.
Top Hickory Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Investigators honored after elementary teacher busted, convicted in child porn ring
- Woman convicted on drug charges from 2011 case
- "Baker's Dozen" indicted on meth charges, more arrests likely
- "Music Millie": 80+-year-old woman teaching inmates in youth prison
- Man to be deported after serving time for sex offense