Deputies: Man wanted for attempted murder in Catawba County | Crime
Deputies with the Catawba County Sheriff's Office are asking the public to keep an eye out for a man they say attempted to murder a woman.
Aichon See is wanted for an attempted murder of a female that occurred near Conover on Sunday, July 29, 2012.
Aichon See’s last known address was 1966 Crown Dr, Conover. There are currently two outstanding warrants for his arrest for attempted 1st Degree Murder and Assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill.
Aichon See is 24 years old and is considered to be armed and dangerous.
Aichon Sees’ whereabouts are currently unknown.
Anyone with information on Mr. See is asked to call Catawba County Sheriff’s office at 828-464-3112.
Sgt. David Eckard is the lead investigator.
Top Hickory Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Investigators honored after elementary teacher busted, convicted in child porn ring
- Woman convicted on drug charges from 2011 case
- "Baker's Dozen" indicted on meth charges, more arrests likely
- "Music Millie": 80+-year-old woman teaching inmates in youth prison
- Man to be deported after serving time for sex offense