Deputies: Man wanted for attempted murder in Catawba County | Crime
Deputies with the Catawba County Sheriff's Office are asking the public to keep an eye out for a man they say attempted to murder a woman.
Aichon See is wanted for an attempted murder of a female that occurred near Conover on Sunday, July 29, 2012.
Aichon See’s last known address was 1966 Crown Dr, Conover. There are currently two outstanding warrants for his arrest for attempted 1st Degree Murder and Assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill.
Aichon See is 24 years old and is considered to be armed and dangerous.
Aichon Sees’ whereabouts are currently unknown.
Anyone with information on Mr. See is asked to call Catawba County Sheriff’s office at 828-464-3112.
Sgt. David Eckard is the lead investigator.
Upcoming Events near Hickory
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Lincoln Co. Lieutenant named “Employee of the Year”
- Investigators find 22nd meth lab of year in Lincoln Co.
- Man shot by deputies during standoff released from hospital, taken to jail
- Charges dropped against Lincoln Co. dad in kids' deaths
- Report: Woman stole $4,000 coin collection from man "helping her out"