Christmas Lights Festival and Food Crawl |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
Tonight is the Exodus Homes Christmas Lights Festival and Food Crawl in Hickory.
"Crawl" through the Exodus Homes campus to enjoy the light show and enjoy free food from area restaurants.
There is no charge to get in, or to enjoy the food. Plus, you can get a free picture with Santa.
Mayor Rudy Wright will light the rooftop nativity, Bill Morgan will eat fire, Soldiers of Christ Step team will perform, and the stage area will feature Unifour Christian Fellowship Praise and Worship team, Exodus Gospel Choir, Prodigal Sons and Daughters, and other music.
Head out to Exodus Homes at 122 8th Avenue Drive Southwest in Hickory from 5:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. Monday.
Top Hickory Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Investigators honored after elementary teacher busted, convicted in child porn ring
- Woman convicted on drug charges from 2011 case
- "Baker's Dozen" indicted on meth charges, more arrests likely
- "Music Millie": 80+-year-old woman teaching inmates in youth prison
- Man to be deported after serving time for sex offense