Police looking for teen who may be with 37-year-old man | Parents & kids
LENOIR - Police are looking for a runaway Lenoir teen who they say may be in the company of a 37-year-old man.
Police say Christina Michele Parsons, 15, was last seen at her home 1304 Meadowlane Drive in Lenoir.
Her parents called the Lenoir Police Department on April 1 when they discovered the teenager wasn't home.
Police say they think Parsons may be with Kenny King.
Parsons is described as a white female, 5'4" tall and 138 pounds. She has blond hair, blue eyes and fair skin.
King is described as 5'3" tall and 165 pounds. He has brown hair, brown eyes and a medium complexion. He drives a white-colored 2000 Chrysler Concorde, possibly displaying either NC registration ZNN3842 or ZNN6273.
If you know where they may be, call Lenoir Police Department at 828-757-2100 or Caldwell County Crime Stoppers at 828-758-8300.
Copyright 2010 WBTV. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Hickory
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Officials: Water line leak forces closure of 2 lanes of Hwy 150
- Officials: Hwy 150 closed after fatal Mooresville wreck
- Report: High school PE teacher accused of texting, touching student
- Charlotte high school placed on lockdown after suspicious package found
- Plane found in Lake Norman sank in 1974, officials say
- Man shot by deputies during standoff released from hospital, taken to jail
- Charges dropped against Lincoln Co. dad in kids' deaths
- Report: Woman stole $4,000 coin collection from man "helping her out"
- NCIS-Carolinas cite Sheriff's Office for support in high profile larceny investigation
- Unwanted prescription drop off this weekend